Are you looking to take your pension career to the next level?
Can you apply your strong pension knowledge to a varied and fast paced in-house pension role, managing multiple stakeholders across several different pension schemes?
Do you want to make an impact and change the way the world works?
Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to provide support on all company pension matters?
About the role
• We are looking for an in-house pension specialist to work closely with the UK Pensions Business Partner and provide support to the company in managing its various pension schemes.
• This is a varied role covering DB/DC/hybrid schemes, trust and contract based, and spanning both private and public sector pension schemes.
• The role will build on your existing pensions knowledge with plenty of room for growth and development.
• The pensions aspects of TUPE transfers and some trustee secretarial support are likely to be included in scope.
• Broad and in-depth knowledge of UK workplace pensions, including pensions legislation and HMRC requirements
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams and conflicting priorities
• Strong communication skills, able to build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Proactive and self-motivated
This role can be home-based with occasional travel.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jo Whittington on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377937.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.