Large in-house team are seeking an individual to join the systems and projects team. You will be responsible for all aspects of systems maintenance and development in support of the Pensions Fund operations teams. The team also support regular scheme events and ad-hoc projects and responsibility for reporting and MI.
About the role
• The Pensions Technical Analyst provides excellent service to the pensions operations team through the provision of solutions and reporting, using sound technical capabilities within internal compliance and data privacy requirements whilst developing knowledge of best practice tools and technologies
• Provide ongoing technical, project and operational support to optimise pension solutions.
• Degree level education preferred and/or relevant formal certification
• Strong experience in the Pensions industry
• Strong knowledge of data management in a systems environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL/SQL Server and T-SQL, XML, XSL, Power BI, MS Excel and Visual Basic for applications
We support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to crafting an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, collaboration spaces in a modern office environment, and many other benefits!
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jo Whittington on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377700.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.