The Senior Project Data Analyst will be responsible for analysing large volumes of data within a wider project team, supporting clients by providing solutions to complex data quality issues.
About the role
• You will be responsible for analysing large volumes of data within a wider project team, supporting clients by providing solutions to complex data quality issues.
• You will deliver high quality pension administration projects to clients including but not limited to data quality analysis, benefit rectification and GMP reconciliation & equalisation
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent data analysis skills with advanced Excel knowledge
• Strong planning, organisation and prioritisation skills in order to successfully meet deadlines
• A background in pensions administration including practical experience of completing complex manual calculations is essential
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377655.
Please quote reference 1377655. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.