We are seeking a qualified Investment Consultant who will excel in this advisory role. You will have excellent communication skills, a passion about investments together with drive and enthusiasm. You will be keen to build new relationships with potential new clients (for example independent trustees) and develop these to hopefully become new clients. You will be certified under the SMCR and/or previously CF30 authorised by the FCA to give investment advice or close to achieving this status.
You will be unafraid to express a view and be able to express this view clearly, thereby contributing to the investment ideas that clients rely on to achieve their aims. You will also need to be passionate about developing the team to be the best they can be, unlocking the potential of team members and shape the direction of company growth.
Main duties and responsibilities
Being responsible for all aspects of the management of a portfolio clients:
• Building really strong relationships with clients and working with trustees or companies to help solve their investment/risk management challenges.
• Designing innovative investment strategies including growth portfolio design, liability hedging portfolios and cash flowing matching portfolios.
• Leading the delivery of advice at client meetings and helping clients decide what action to take.
• Working within the Investment Consulting team to ensure advice is produced to the highest quality.
• Leading research teams to undertake research into new consulting ideas and investment manager products in order to help to solve clients’ problems.
• Support new business activities including production of tender submissions and attendance at pitches to articulate the company's proposition. Potentially to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
• Mentor and coach junior members of team to develop the skills to help them realise their potential.
We also have a less senior opportunity within the same team so if you consider your level a little below the requirements listed above please do get in touch so we can discuss further as the assistant role could be perfect for you.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Tasha Davidson on 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626 or email email@example.com