Multiple Pensions Specialists – PT & FT until Dec 2023 – WFH
Our client is building a new pensions team and requires 8 Pensions Specialists to work on a fixed term contract until December 2023.
These roles can be based anywhere across the UK and if you are a highly motivated individual with passion and desire to contribute to the positive reputation of the business.
About the role
• Respond to complex pension queries in a professional and timely manner
• Deliver complex pension casework compliantly within agreed timescales
• Deliver pension technical knowledge training to Team Members
• Work with 3rd party Pension Administrators to deliver the project successfully
• Quality assure a range of activities including pension & payroll calculations
• Update and maintain database/systems
• To collate, analyse data and prepare reports
• Working with the payroll team and clients reward team as required
• To provide technical guidance/updates to various stakeholders
• Previous Pension Administration experience
• Ability to perform complex pension calculations and understand the flow of transactions in an integrated HR and Payroll system
• Ability to explain to non-pension specialists complex technical matters
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jo Whittington on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377197.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme
receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammons.co.uk
. We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.