Join a leading international pensions provider and utilise your UK pensions knowledge in a Sunnier location.
About the role
• Oversee day to day operations across multiple sites, ensuring smooth administrational services and implementing new processes/procedures to ensure services are improved.
• Manage staff training, effective staff development programs, review work and ensure compliance is met.
• Resolve any issues arising from non-standard queries and policies
• For this role you will need previous staff management experience, good pensions technical knowledge across DB/DC/SIPP and strong attention to detail.
• QROPS knowledge would be advantageous.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1375548.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.