Excellent opportunity to join a thriving pensions administration department with a market-leading consultancy.
About the role
• You will be working as part of a team providing a first-class administration service to a key client’s DB & DC scheme arrangements
• Provide ongoing valuation, calculation and reconciliation of trust assets for the plan
• Prepare pension plan reports in accordance with regulatory, legal, accounting and organizational requirements
• Provide high level of customer service to pension plan participants and service providers
• Experience in third party Pensions Administration with DB Pensions Schemes is essential
• Experience in customer services
• Excellent numeracy skills with a GCSE C or above in Mathematics or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to achieve targets and work towards deadlines
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
To discuss this role in confidence please call Jack Beckett on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1374777.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies