Excellent home-based opportunity for a Pensions Market leader to help continue to deliver service excellence
About the role
• Day to day ownership for all client-related matters
• Development of new revenue from client base
• Ensure client satisfaction and communication, and for working with their peers in Operations to ensure client delivery
• Playing an active and innovative role in developing client propositions
• Leading client development pitches and proposals
• Experience within a similar Client facing role
• Solid background with the pensions industry, ideally DB
• Good understanding of project management methodologies
Strong client base, flexible working.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377629.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.