This leading pensions consultancy has a great opportunity for a Pensions Client Relationship Manager to join their scheme administration team. You will be responsible for developing the overall relationship with the client from a pension administrative perspective and maintaining high levels of satisfaction with the service from both the client and members alike.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
• Managing complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
• Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients' requirements.
• Preparing for and where appropriate participating in trustee meetings.
• Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
• Managing ad-hoc projects and exercises, e.g. scheme closure, data audit reports, liability reduction exercises.
• Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
• Managing the administration billing process.
• Contributing to technical sub-committees (TSC) and technical administration discussions.
Experience and Skills:
To be considered for this role you must possess previous client management experience within scheme administration. This role is likely to appeal to individuals with a minimum of 10 years' experience working within pensions administration business of a third party administrator with a combination of strong technical skills and the ability to manage client relationships at a senior level.