An exciting opportunity to join the East Sussex Pensions department as part of the new employer engagement team. The role will allow the right candidate to help deliver employer engagement services to employer organisations in the East Sussex Pension Fund. Working closely with the Engagement manager this varied role, will provide you a chance to learn and develop their skillset in engagement within the Pension Fund.
Some of the key tasks of this role will be:
• To help to build and maintain an effective engaging relationship between employers and the East Sussex Pension Fund (ESPF) to allow a consistent communication flow.
• Make sure all employer requests and enquiries are responded to in an efficient and timely manner.
• The delivery to employer organisations of complex information and regulations of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
• To help build a process and structure to manage the monthly employer contributions for the ESPF.
• Support the identification and delivery of training to employer organisations within the ESPF.
• Build and support a strong communication strategy with employers.
• Help organise and Deliver the Annual Employers' Forum for the ESPF.
• To deliver the complex process of admissions and cessations to the ESPF. Working alongside the relevant stakeholders to ensure due process is followed.
• Ensure the Fund's compliance with LGPS, associated regulations and best practice.
To apply for this post please visit our website.
Closing date: 21 May 2021.
East Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Closes: 21 May 2021