In this exceptional, varied in-house role you will support delivery of pensions strategy managing projects and employee engagement.
London/South-East, happy to discuss flexibility/home working
About the role
• Joining this small, collaborative team you will be working on £bn+ DB and DC pension plans, managing projects such as derisking and harmonising current plans to ensure meet needs of the company and its employees alike
• Use your relationship management skills to build effective relationships across the organisation, with trustees, advisors and providers alike
• Opportunity to get involved in financial well-being initiatives
• You will have demonstrable experience working on either Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution schemes, ideally including scheme closures, launches or restructuring and associated communications
• Coupled with up to date knowledge of the pensions legislative framework, best practice and interest in market trends
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377885.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies