The Technical Consultant will be a member of the administration technical team, which helps administrators understand important pension legislative, regulatory, judicial and research developments, as well as providing process guidance and standard documentation.
About the role
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation and guidance notes for use by pension administration.
• Undertake project work, either specific to a client or suitable for a range of clients, and developing new administration services or products.
• Produce training materials for use within pension administration and, where appropriate, deliver training.
• Respond to technical queries received into the pension administration query inbox
• Preferably holding a PMI vocational qualification or PMI Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision or has suitable experience developed in a pension administration environment.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377878.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.