An exciting remote-working opportunity to join a specialist team and play an integral part by working on projects, supporting and developing efficient and effective IT solutions.
About the role
• Support and Develop the VB.Net Procentia suite of products and translate requirements into physical software assets.
• Ensure all new developments go through an appropriate testing process and have solid release plans for hand-over to live delivery.
• Maintenance of Intellipen System including database updates, extracts, reporting, issue resolution and change request testing.
• Perform coding or system configuration to written technical specifications, initially specialising in the development of; Workflows, Data reports, Document Production and Interfaces.
• Minimum of 2 years technical experience in a development environment.
• Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel, Word
To discuss this role in confidence please call Niamh McCarthy-Jones on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377975.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.