Play a key role with the SIPP/SSAS side of this market-leading pensions consultancy.
Be responsible for ensuring the business has the appropriate level of technical and compliance oversight in relation to SIPP and SSAS
About the role
• Attend and present information/updates in monthly meetings
• Help operations teams with technical referrals and complex cases
• Assist Senior Management with complaints handling
• Draft technical bulletins for website and external stakeholders
• Analyse, interpret and compliant implementation of new legislation
• Support the business, to help ensure it operates in a fully compliant manner
• Detailed understanding of SIPP and SSAS products, processes and relevant regulation
• Manage and mitigate key business risks
• Knowledge of Delta SIPPPro & SSASPro would be beneficial
Remote working with need to travel to South West
To discuss this role in confidence please call Ben Christensen on 020 7293 7022 or email email@example.com
. please quote reference 1377879.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.