Superb, senior in-house appointment with a £multi-billion DB pension fund supporting the trustee board.
London/hybrid working c. 2 days office-based
About the role
• Drive forward a robust governance framework in line with legal and regulatory requirements including TPR and FCA, to support the board’s strategic and operational objectives
• Oversee coordination of trustee meetings including Administration, Investment, Audit & Risk, prepare agendas, ensure board packs are provided by relevant colleagues, undertake minuting of meetings
• Active involvement in projects driven by trustee strategic or wider legislative developments such as Single Code of Practice
• Manage trustee board membership including training and effectiveness reviews
• You will be able to draw on extensive experience working within the Pensions industry whether in consultancy, legal or in-house, with up to date knowledge of pensions governance and a keen focus on best practice to contribute to ongoing strategy development
• Ideally APMI/equivalent, you will be skilled building highly effective relationships across an organisation at a senior level
Company offers a collaborative, supportive working environment including flexible working patterns, and option to work 4 or 5 days a week.
To discuss this role in confidence please call Sarah Bergin-McCarthy on 020 7293 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. please quote reference 1377983.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk
for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies